Pages

Monday, April 23, 2018

Another Phase of the Journey

Earlier today I did something I have been meaning to do for ages: I applied to be a Google Trainer. I have been working towards this for at least the past year, though something else has always come up (for example, I applied for and was accepted to the Google Innovator Academy) but I have been chipping away at what I needed to do.

I figured that since I am presenting so often, and starting to create a lot of videos for my YouTube Channel, that Trainer was definitely the next logical step. My hope is that having that certification will 1) give me the key to another group of educators who can grow my own capabilities when it comes to all things Google and 2) open up some opportunities that may not have been available without it.

A few weeks ago, I made my trainer video. It's not as flashy as my Innovator Video, but I'm pretty pleased with it. Have a look at it if you'd like.


I should know in 4-6 weeks whether or not I've been accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment